- It's Gonna End -- cbj
- Intro & WhatUSA? -- cbj/sun ra
- TheSoundInMyHead -- cbj
- Jackie-ing -- thelonius monk
- Interstellar Nut Guy's Low Ways -- sun ra
- Interstellar Sing-a-Long -- sun ra
- Heckraiser -- ralph carney
All arrangements by CBJ, all tracks recorded live at various clubs in Northern California during 2005.
Carneyball Johnson is:`
- Kimo Ball - guitars, incendiaries
- Scott Johnson - drums, demeanor
- Ralph Carney - horns, voice, percussion, toys, slide guitar, keyboards, kitchen sink, host
- Allen Whitman - bass, voice, affinity
Ralph Carney is a multi-instrumentalist/horn player who has spent the better part of the last 2 decades criss-crossing the world, on stage and in studios with the likes of Tom Waits, Jonathan Richman, William Burroughs, Allen Ginsberg, B-52's, Marc Ribot, Bill Laswell, David Thomas, Hal Wilner, Elvis Costello, Tipsy, Galaxie 500, Daevid Allen, Mushroom, Oranj Symphonette and The Black Keys, to name a few.
Ralph's own recordings are soundscapes not unlike the David Lynch, Jim Jarmusch, and Robert Frank movie soundtracks he's contributed to -- mixed with Dixieland, folk, swing and the experimental 70's pop sounds of Brian Eno. Ralph Carney is perhaps the most hard to describe multi-genre, multi-talented, wacked out pop and jazz hornplayer/singer/composer since Rahsaan Roland Kirků